Fano. Things here haven't always been so grim. Time and chance have conspired to transform this once magnificent city upon the lake into a run-down sanctum for the destitute and depraved alike. Those who would see Fano renewed seek a lost druid who brings with him the hope to restore the city to its former glory and awaken the ancient technology hidden deep within its constructs. Could Fano's awakening usher in a new era of peace and prosperity, or will it unearth a conspiracy lurking in the shadows?
Lore of Aetherra: The Lost Druid is a 5th Edition adventure designed to bring characters from level one to five, and is the first in an expansive 4-book saga of science-fantasy adventures that will take your players to level 20.
A uniquely immersive RPG experience, The Lost Druid employs a cinematic storytelling structure, breaking chapters into scenes supplemented by expansive soundscapes, dynamic musical scores, voice-acted flavor text, and environmental motion graphics.
- Over 250 Pages
- Over 2 hours of Audio Content
- 5 Premade Player Characters
- 6 Side Quests
- 7 Tavern Mini Games
- 35 New NPCs and Monsters
- Maps: 8 area, 1 city, and 1 region
- New Backgrounds, Spells, and Magic Items
- Over 60 NPC Profile Blocks
- AI Combat Tactics for Every Encounter
- Authors: Jessy Ribordy & Gabriel Davis
- Production: Chris Eddie
- Design: Gabriel Davis
- Audio: Jessy Ribordy
- Artists: Stu Harrington, Jeff Langevin, Maxwell Schiller, Leon Tukker, Narges Jafari, Jordan Kerbow, Helen Ilnytska
- Cartography: Daniel Hasenbos
- Technology: Isaac Overacker